LUMPENPROLETARIAT—[Monday, 4 APR 2022] As the plandemic dystopia continues to deepen, we continue to track the collective descent of western civilization into an age of darkness of medical authoritarianism, biosecurity digital IDs and digital wallets, SMART cities of total surveillance and shiny, happy people (mal)adapted to total conformity. Dr. Sheldon S. Wolin warned America about society’s slide toward inverted totalitarianism. Everyone agrees, from the workers in California to activists and critical academics and the Amazon workers in Staten Island. Prof. Sam Vaknin recently gave some shape to our collectively occulted Western suffering. Prof. Vaknin is not someone your author always agrees with; but he lamented and warned that we are all now living through, perhaps, the worst time in modern history, the post-plandemic 2020s.
Prof. Vaknin’s concerns are plausible. Because of the collapse of public confidence in traditional institutions and record levels of distrust in society, Prof. Vaknin argued, alienation and “aloneness” are at an all-time high. It seems, if we continue on this trajectory we are now on, as a society, this trajectory, which gave us the so-called war on terror hysteria and the so-called biosecurity state, the Anthrax scares, and the COVID-19 hysteria, and so on, then we are on a trajectory of inverted totalitarianism. In such an inverted world, the model citizen is an uncritically compliant citizen.
Other salient observations:
- “In dystopian ‘Handmaid’s Tale […]” by PBS NewsHour, 25 APR 2017.
- , 9 JAN 2020.
- According to a fellow worker, toxic chemicals in take-out food packaging are getting into people’s bloodstreams…
- Background noise… Russell Brand interviewed by a British-sounding, woman-sounding person on a podcast. Perhaps, podcast host is Dua Lupa(sp?). Sounds recent, mentioning Mr. Brand performing standup comedy about ‘the madness of the last 18 months’, i.e., the plandemic dystopia… He also mentioned the widespread ‘longing for meaning’ among so many people from all walks of life, ie, the meaning crisis, as Prof. John Vervaeke calls it.
- ARCHIVES > “Cops, Karens, and the Coming Dystopia” by Foundation for Economic Education, 4 JUN 2020. The narrator/creator is a self-described ‘non-socialist’, who agrees with much of the values of the socialist author of V for Vendetta. This video is about dystopian fiction, with an emphasis on V for Vendetta and the concept of dystopia, generally.
- “Millionaire Chinese property developer quietly expelled for ‘harming security interests’” by Nick McKenzie, The Sydney Morning Herald, 4 APR 2022. Without having read all embedded links, this article’s reliance on “official sources”, intelligence agencies, and ‘sources which cannot be named’ is problematic. Contrived or authentic, the Australian establishment appears committed to a narrative of Chinese foreign agents engaging in threatening business dealings. The motive seems to be a desire to demonize Chinese people to justify deportations with little to no evidence of wrongdoing. We see the new world order of multipolarity taking shape, as US/NATO/AUKUS/EU imperialism desperately fights in vain to preserve the late 20th century unipolar world order with an anglophone focus.
- “Pilots Sue CDC Over Mandates with Janviere Carlin” by RFK Jr The Defender Podcast [via Spotify, Apple, et al], 4 APR 2022. [cf. T]
- “We Are Building Something Beyond Our Understanding” by Alison McDowell, 4 APR 2022. [see YT comments]
- “The Progressive Misleadership Class (w/Chris Hedges)” by Bad Faith, 4 APR 2022.
- “The Mafia, the CIA & Failed Banks and the Cover-Up by Government and Establishment Media (1991)” by The Film Archives, 4 APR 2022. [L2]
@LumpenProles, last modified/edited/updated on 11 APR 2022 at 04:43 PDT.
MEDIA NOTES, NEWS, VIEWS, WORKING CLASS BLUES, INFORMATION, INSPIRATION, PERSPIRATION, AND AGITATION FROM A WORKING CLASS PERSPECTIVE…
[Notes will be modified/edited/updated as time constraints allow. Working class solidarity. ✊🏽✊🏼✊🏿✊]
POST-PLANDEMIC ROAD RAGE, A WORK TRUCK PASSENGER’S PERSPECTIVE: We all stand to benefit from practicing mindfulness and meditation. The driver behind the wheel is succumbing to road rage, pretending to ram other vehicles, who crossed the work truck driver. The fellow workers riding along gotta white-knuckle it, hoping the enraged driver doesn’t crash. In other dystopian post-plandemic instances, we have observed monster trucks running cars off the road. There appears to be far more people racing around during the morning commute passing multiple vehicles at high speeds on narrow roads, reflecting an apparent increase in reckless driving. And there seem to be many more roadside crosses and memorials cropping up along the commute between California’s Central Valley and the Bay Area/Silicon Valley.
“”Model Citizen” | Dystopian Animated Short Film (2020)” by Dead Sound [via YouTube], 9 JAN 2020.
08:00 PDT, KPFA > […] (08:33 PDT) human interest story … (08:37 PDT) [CC]
09:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT, WBAI > The Gary Null Show > Health & Healing Information | 0917 clip on David Rockefeller | 0918 GN Commentary ‘Klaus Schwab is talking about a new world order‘ On using COVID-19 as a pretext for major societal social engineering… | (c. 09:23 PDT) Klaus Schwab clip. … (c. 09:33 PDT) Klaus Schwab on Charlie Rose. …
10:00 PDT / 13:00 EDT, WBAI > Leonard Lopate at Large > This hour-long interview attempted to have a serious discussion about authoritarian and totalitarian trends in societies, governmens, and militaries around the world. But because the interview guest and host are both liberals (i.e., pro-capitalists or non-anti-capitalists), they tend to have a blind spot, which doesn’t allow them to see how western nations, like USA, UK, Canada, and Australia, Austria, Germany, et al are increasingly becoming totalitarian, inverted totalitarianism. Basically, everything the author of Spin Dictators said to critique his ‘spin dictators’ could be said about western governments. One cannot have a serious discussion about totalitarianism today without mentioning Dr. Sheldon S Wolin… | (10:17 PDT) ‘spin dictatorship‘, like Mr. Putin’s, says Brit-sounding, male-sounding interview guest. | (10:55 PDT) News Headlines with Sue Goodwin
11:00 PDT, KPFA > Ralph Nader Radio Hour > […] (11:40 PDT) Ralph Nader ‘law of torts’ … ‘automation’ Uber robot killed a pedestrian… … On the importance of forming grassroots organizations to counter corporate power…
12:00 PDT, KPFA > Against the Grain with Sasha Lilley > KPFA News Headlines with Mark Mericle [TW] | Suzanne Gordon and Steve Early(sp?) … 1208 ‘Why should we care about veterans and labor? … COMMENT: Sasha Lilley talks a good game, when it comes to politics. She sounds like a leftist, i.e., an anti-capitalist. At times, Ms. Lilley even sounds like a Marxist. I must admit to being an avid listener of free speech KPFA’s Against the Grain, even the Sasha Lilley broadcasts, despite the fact that she smeared me once with baseless accusations in order to prevent me from observing a KPFA Local Station Board (LSB) election ballot counting as an unpaid assistant to the KPFA LSB elections supervisor. Being abused by Ms. Sasha Lilley would be more palatable, if she were actually a leftist, who maybe overreacted, trying to protect her little fiefdom from new, ‘unvetted’ volunteers, prone to independent thinking, not having entered the KPFA scene by way of the patronage system, as most of the core KPFA staff had done. Even C.S. Soong, like Sasha Lilley, fails to challenge the two-party dictatorship. At the end of the day, Against the Grain, like most liberal (i.e., pro-capitalist or non-anti-capitalist) programs on Pacifica Radio, steers listeners toward the Democrat Party, as Sasha Lilley has done in this broadcast. Ms. Lilly confines her questioning to a false left-right paradigm, which presents ‘the right’ as the main villain. By implication, the sensible choice for people of conscience to support, by the false logic of the false left-right paradigm.
13:00 PDT / 16:00 EDT, WBAI > Covid, Race & Democracy with Akua Holt(sp?), Steve Zeltzer, and Ann Garrison > [TW] Amazon Staten Island workers | Ukraine | Chris Hedges on Censorship | Ann Garrison: ‘TPLF’ ‘Ethiopia’ | … | Mr. Steve Zeltzer interview with Mr. Chris Hedges. …
15:00 PDT / 17:00 CDT, KPFT > Code Pink Radio > […] (15:13 PDT) Empire Files guy, Lee Camp(sp?) (with Abby Martin) on how he developed as a teenage comic to his current political stand-up comedy. … (15:16 PDT) ‘But that’s what made it impossible to get on any of the late night TV shows…’ (15:17 PDT) … ‘And that’s how I ended up at RT…until a couple weeks ago, when RT America got canceled…’ … | (15:19 PDT) Female-sounding moderator, transitions to Mr. Chris Hedges | (c. 15:21 PDT) Mr. Chris Hedges … | music break. | (15:29 PDT) Abby Martin on censorship of media … ‘algorithmic censorship’ [cf. Cambridge Analytica and Facebook social media manipulations of user profile data to influence a presidential election in favor of Mr. Trump. … (15:32 PDT) …
16:00 PDT, KPFT > music (rock/Americana) (1604 PDT) music (blues). … (16:05 PDT) [CC]
1600 KPFK > Christine Blosdale > […] (16:05 PDT) Fundraising, ostensibly for free speech Pacifica Radio, promoting and selling health products. (16:07 PDT) [CC]
16:00 PDT / 19:00 EDT, WPFW > Building Bridges with Mimi Rosenberg and Ken Nash > […] (16:07 PDT) ‘Amazon workers’ … ‘7,000+ workers’ ‘huge facilities, sorting, stacking’ ‘What did you do to bring people together to vote in a union?‘ ‘Be transparent and be willing to be vulnerable.’ … (16:15 PDT) offline
17:00 PDT, KPFA > Flashpoints with Dennis Bernstein > Pakistan geopolitics. Prof calls from Pakistan. … 1705. ‘Pakistan is facing hostility from US military, after Pakistan voted against condemning Russia’s specialmilitaryoperation’ … Prime Minister Khan is popularly supported by the people.’ … (1718 PDT) channel change
“Breaking: Russia Accused of War Crimes in Bucha” by Richard Medhurst, 4 APR 2022.
“Cops, Karens, and the Coming Dystopia” by Foundation for Economic Education, 4 JUN 2020.
NOTES: The narrator/creator is a self-described ‘non-socialist’, who agrees with much of the values of the socialist author of V for Vendetta. This video is about dystopian fiction, with an emphasis on V for Vendetta and the concept of dystopia, generally. | (c. 17:35) “Fear of coronavirus led a lot of people to quietly accept deeply authoritarian policies without objection. Doing so made them feel safe. But we are only just now starting to see the magnitude of this decision. Our policy response to #COVID19 created a powder keg of civil unrest…”
PODCAST > “Pilots Sue CDC Over Mandates with Janviere Carlin” by RFK Jr The Defender Podcast [via Spotify, Apple, et al], 4 APR 2022.
[4 APR 2022]
[Last modified/edited/updated on 10 APR 2022 at 22:24 PDT]